The Admission to LL.B- 3 years and BA.LL.B/ B.Com.LL.B- 5 years (integrated programs) are conducted through
- Eligibility Merit/ Assessment Test
- Personal Interview
Documents required at the time of personal interview:
- Completed Application Form
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Xerox & Original)
- Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) Marksheet & Degree Certificate -1st, 2nd & 3rd Year (for LL.B applicants only)
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photographs
- Character Certificate (in Original)
- Migration Certificate (in Original)
The Indraprastha Education Group offers a limited number of Scholarships, offering partial fee wavier for meritorious and needy students. The Scholarship are granted to Qualifying Applicants on first-cum-first-served basis.
Admission Enquiry/ Application process
- Admissions Process starts first week of April onwards.
- Please download the Information Brochure and Application Form, (download here)
- You can submit Online Enquiry/ Application Form available on the Website, OR email the filled in Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith copy of requisite documents, OR register at University Website (College Code# 347).
- The Eligible Applicants, thus registered Online shall be contacted by the Admissions Office for Personal Interview Schedule and Document Verification.
- The Eligible Applicants shall need to appear for Personal Interview and Verification as per Schedule specified by the Admissions Office.
- On selection and successful verification, you shall be informed to remit (RTGS/NEFT) the requisite Course Fee to Indraprastha Law College- Bank Account (Click Here for details) OR deposit to Accounts Office through Cheque/ DD payable to Indraprastha Law College, Greater Noida (FEE NOT ACCEPTED IN CASH).
- Inform the Accounts Office ( email@example.com) with your Name, Course Details and Fee Remittance Details (Your Bank, Amount Deposited, Transaction ID, Date & Time).
- We shall confirm back your admission registration, and provide to you the fee receipt and other subsequent information.
- You shall now coordinate with Accounts Department for support on your Education Loan and/or Hostel facility, if any.
- The Session Start dates shall be displayed on Academic Notice Board, and be published on the website/facebook and/or be intimated through email to new admissions.
Call now (+91-981111-0099)
Submit an Online Admission Enquiry