According to the circular issued by CCS University, it is mandatory for every student to generate their NAD (National Academic Depository) ID, on the following website. https://cvl.nad.co.in
As per the latest norms and standards issued by Government of India and UGC, it is mandatory for every student to have NAD ID, as this NAD ID will be required at the time of filling online examination forms from next semester.
For generating NAD ID, you need to follow following process.
- Open the website https://cvl.nad.co.in
- Click on Sign up option
- After this, click on Student option.
- A new window will get open, in which you have to select one option from Aadhar / Non Aadhar. So select one option from this. And fill the details accordingly.
*While filling your details, there will occur one option for uploading your documents. In this option you have to upload following documents of yours.
- a) Educational Credentials (Soft Copy/Scan Copy), you have to upload soft/scan copy of following documents:
(i) Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma (if any)
- b) Aadhar Card (Soft Copy)
* If you are not having your Aadhar card, than you have to select Non Aadhar option and fill the required details accordingly.
- c) Passport Size Photograph (Soft Copy).
After the completion of process, NAD ID form (having your details and NAD ID) will get generated. Yo have to take the print out of the generated form, and have to submit the hard copy/print out copy at Indraprastha Law College, latest by 24-12-2019*.
Last date of generating NAD ID is 25-12-2019. You all are advised to complete the online NAD ID generation process and submit the hard copy of the same to college at the earliest.
Note: As per circular link pasted below, last date of generating NAD ID is 25-12-2019. But we have asked all of you to submit the hard copy latest by 24-12-2019, because as per holiday calendar, Institute will be closed on 25-12-2019, due to the holiday of Christmas. So you all are advised to submit the hard copy latest by 24-12-2019.